Emily’s Book! Creating With the Cosmos
Calling All Priestesses! Monthly Astrology & Energy Work in a Virtual Temple
Upcoming Events with Emily
If you like my writing and feel inspired to donate to support this blog, I will be deeply grateful.
- Are You Feeling the Call of the Venus Revolution?
- A Radical Break from the Old Story – Saturn Retrograde and the Uranus-Pluto Square, Approaching Spring Equinox
- Clarity, Simplicity and Synthesis – Approaching the Virgo Full Moon
- Wednesday’s Weird Aquarian-Piscean Super New Moon
- Refuel Your Creative Power, Re-anchor in Your Heart – Tuesday’s Leo Full Moon
Tag Archives: gemini lunar eclipse
Feeling overwhelmed, exhausted, agitated, under pressure and inundated with feelings? (Or is it just me??) As we approach Wednesday’s Lunar Eclipse – the emotional peak of Eclipse Season – we’re experiencing a series of significant cosmic events, amping up the … Continue reading
“We think we have the right to have a say in the future, and we think the future is made in your mind.” – John Lennon Uranus is preparing to turn from Retrograde to Direct, permeating the atmosphere with a … Continue reading
The Sagittarius Solar Eclipse on November 24 invited you to imagine, set intentions and plant seeds for your ideal future. Now, as we approach the Gemini Lunar Eclipse on December 10 (6:32 am PST), the perceptions, beliefs, attachments and emotional … Continue reading
At the explosive Taurus Full Moon on November 10 we officially entered “Eclipse season” — a 6-week, high-pressure period when the contents of the subconscious rise into awareness, and deep-level changes are catalyzed into action. This season’s eclipses — on … Continue reading