Emily’s Book! Creating With the Cosmos
Calling All Priestesses! Monthly Astrology & Energy Work in a Virtual Temple
Upcoming Events with Emily
If you like my writing and feel inspired to donate to support this blog, I will be deeply grateful.
- Realign, Renew & Restore – Mercury Stations Retrograde at the Taurus New Moon
- Alchemy and Surrender – Sunday’s Full Moon in Scorpio
- Power and Connection – Pluto Stations Retrograde Approaching the Aries New Moon
- Releasing Reactivity, Returning to Love – Saturday’s Lunar Eclipse in Libra
- Are You Feeling the Call of the Venus Revolution?
Tag Archives: jupiter conjunct uranus
Wednesday’s Full Moon (1:21pm PST) animates the watery, feminine, sensitive sign of Cancer, stirring up strong feelings and intuitive insights. Are you feeling it?? Cancer the Crab rules the inner realm of home, family and deep emotions, and this lunation … Continue reading
“There’s an ancient tradition that the world is… waiting, breathless for each of us to take our place in it.” – David Whyte, Making A Friend of the Unknown If you haven’t already made your new year’s resolutions, GREAT. Much … Continue reading
“The essence of warriorship, or the essence of human bravery, is refusing to give up on anyone or anything. We can never say that we are simply falling to pieces or that anyone else is, and we can never say … Continue reading