Subscribe to Blog via Email
Emily’s Book! Creating With the Cosmos
Calling All Priestesses! Monthly Astrology & Energy Work in a Virtual Temple
Upcoming Events with Emily
If you like my writing and feel inspired to donate to support this blog, I will be deeply grateful.
- Shapeshifting, Dreaming and Dissolving – Gemini Full Moon + Saturn-Neptune Square
- Descend Into Darkness, Ignite Your Passion – 11/11 Scorpio New Moon
- Are You Feeling the Call of the Underworld Descent?
- “Listen True to the Body” – Tuesday’s Super Full Moon in Taurus
- Fruition and Fulfillment – Venus Meets Jupiter Approaching the Taurus Full Moon
Tag Archives: mars conjunct pluto
Feeling overwhelmed, exhausted, agitated, under pressure and inundated with feelings? (Or is it just me??) As we approach Wednesday’s Lunar Eclipse – the emotional peak of Eclipse Season – we’re experiencing a series of significant cosmic events, amping up the … Continue reading