Emily’s Book! Creating With the Cosmos
Calling All Priestesses! Monthly Astrology & Energy Work in a Virtual Temple
Upcoming Events with Emily
If you like my writing and feel inspired to donate to support this blog, I will be deeply grateful.
- Realign, Renew & Restore – Mercury Stations Retrograde at the Taurus New Moon
- Alchemy and Surrender – Sunday’s Full Moon in Scorpio
- Power and Connection – Pluto Stations Retrograde Approaching the Aries New Moon
- Releasing Reactivity, Returning to Love – Saturday’s Lunar Eclipse in Libra
- Are You Feeling the Call of the Venus Revolution?
Tag Archives: sagittarius new moon
The wickedly intense Scorpio season is coming to a close. (Can I get an amen?) The Scorpionic themes of death, crisis, survival and diving into emotional depths have been heightened by the Scorpio Solar Eclipse, Saturn in Scorpio, and Mercury’s … Continue reading
Renewing Faith as the Darkness Deepens – Uranus Stations Direct at the Sagittarius New Moon, Approaching Winter Solstice
Leading up to the much-hyped Winter Solstice on December 21, the seasonal darkness (in the Northern Hemisphere) has felt heavier, deeper and more insistent than ever. From talking with clients and friends, I know I’m not the only one who’s … Continue reading