Subscribe to Blog via Email
Emily’s Book! Creating With the Cosmos
Calling All Priestesses! Monthly Astrology & Energy Work in a Virtual Temple
Upcoming Events with Emily
If you like my writing and feel inspired to donate to support this blog, I will be deeply grateful.
- Shapeshifting, Dreaming and Dissolving – Gemini Full Moon + Saturn-Neptune Square
- Descend Into Darkness, Ignite Your Passion – 11/11 Scorpio New Moon
- Are You Feeling the Call of the Underworld Descent?
- “Listen True to the Body” – Tuesday’s Super Full Moon in Taurus
- Fruition and Fulfillment – Venus Meets Jupiter Approaching the Taurus Full Moon
Tag Archives: sagittarius new moon
The wickedly intense Scorpio season is coming to a close. (Can I get an amen?) The Scorpionic themes of death, crisis, survival and diving into emotional depths have been heightened by the Scorpio Solar Eclipse, Saturn in Scorpio, and Mercury’s … Continue reading
Renewing Faith as the Darkness Deepens – Uranus Stations Direct at the Sagittarius New Moon, Approaching Winter Solstice
Leading up to the much-hyped Winter Solstice on December 21, the seasonal darkness (in the Northern Hemisphere) has felt heavier, deeper and more insistent than ever. From talking with clients and friends, I know I’m not the only one who’s … Continue reading