Emily’s Book! Creating With the Cosmos
Calling All Priestesses! Monthly Astrology & Energy Work in a Virtual Temple
Upcoming Events with Emily
If you like my writing and feel inspired to donate to support this blog, I will be deeply grateful.
- Are You Feeling the Call of the Venus Revolution?
- A Radical Break from the Old Story – Saturn Retrograde and the Uranus-Pluto Square, Approaching Spring Equinox
- Clarity, Simplicity and Synthesis – Approaching the Virgo Full Moon
- Wednesday’s Weird Aquarian-Piscean Super New Moon
- Refuel Your Creative Power, Re-anchor in Your Heart – Tuesday’s Leo Full Moon
Tag Archives: venus in sagittarius
Winter Solstice is the darkest time of year, and also the return of the Light – the rebirth of the Sun. The energy calls you inward to consider what you set into motion at Spring Equinox on March 19 and … Continue reading
“I cried all the way through and you know what I found on the other side? Bliss. Total Bliss.” – Kristin Morelli If your feelings have been on a rollercoaster ride from the highest highs to the lowest lows and … Continue reading
Venus and Mercury just moved into Sagittarius, giving us a taste of the upcoming Sag season, and a bit of relief from the heaviness and intensity of the past few weeks. While Venus and Mercury were in Scorpio (since October … Continue reading