Subscribe to Blog via Email
Emily’s Book! Creating With the Cosmos
Calling All Priestesses! Monthly Astrology & Energy Work in a Virtual Temple
Upcoming Events with Emily
If you like my writing and feel inspired to donate to support this blog, I will be deeply grateful.
- Shapeshifting, Dreaming and Dissolving – Gemini Full Moon + Saturn-Neptune Square
- Descend Into Darkness, Ignite Your Passion – 11/11 Scorpio New Moon
- Are You Feeling the Call of the Underworld Descent?
- “Listen True to the Body” – Tuesday’s Super Full Moon in Taurus
- Fruition and Fulfillment – Venus Meets Jupiter Approaching the Taurus Full Moon
Tag Archives: venus in virgo
Holy intensity! Tuesday’s Taurus Full Moon (5:05am Pacific) is the last Super Moon of 2015 and it’s stirring up some serious shiz. Taurus is an Earth sign, and this means that our Moon-ruled emotions are manifesting in physical form – … Continue reading
We’re in the midst of a super-Venusian lunar cycle. Both the New AND Full Moon are ruled by Venus, making the Goddess of Love the presiding deity for this entire moonth. The cycle started with the Libra New Moon on … Continue reading
“You’re all geniuses, and you’re all beautiful. You don’t need anyone to tell you who you are. You are what you are. Get out there and get peace, think peace, and live peace and breathe peace, and you’ll get it … Continue reading
Each New Moon is a magical power time, when the Cosmic Mother and Father – the Moon and Sun – join together and, from their union, a new cycle of growth is born. Today’s New Moon in Libra (5:02 am … Continue reading